Sexual health services online appointments booking system
The sexual health services online appointments booking system provides an easy way for you to find and book an appointment at sexual health clinics across Scotland.
It will help you to book an appointment that is most convenient for you by allowing you to search for an appointment based on:
- type of appointment or service you require
What services are offered?
The online booking system is being rolled out gradually across all of Scotland’s health boards and will enable you to book appointments for the following sexual health services:
- Contraception assessment - including repeat prescriptions
- Contraception including emergency contraception - emergency contraception in tablet form is available free of charge from most community pharmacies
- Contraceptive coil (IUD) insertion and removal - including emergencies
- Contraceptive implant insertion and removal
- HIV PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PrEP)- including repeat prescription
- HIV testing
- Other STI testing
- Young persons clinics
- Pregnancy testing and referral for termination of pregnancy
- FREE condoms
- General information and advice regarding sexual health and contraception
Online Booking System for Sexual Health Clinics
Highland Sexual Health
Highland Sexual Health clinics run throughout Highland and provide: a free, confidential, one-stop service for men and women. The nurses and doctors are specially trained in sexual health and contraception and their aim is to deal with everyone in a friendly, non-judgemental and sensitive way.
Teen Clinic at Raigmore Hospital
If you are aged under 20, special clinics run for teens only.
- Emergency Contraception
- Free Condoms
- Termination of Pregnancy and Referral (TOPAR)
- Testing for HIV
- Unplanned Pregnancy Advice
- Young People